Annual Budget

Miami Valley Housing Opportunities operates on a July 1-June 30 fiscal year. Our 2012 fiscal year begins on July 1, 2011, and we have a total budget of $5.5 million.

We are pleased to report that only 6% of our 2012 budget falls into the category of administrative expenses, with the other 94% going toward programs and activities that directly serve our tenants and clients.

If you are interested in making a financial contribution to MVHO and would like a more detailed overview of our budget for the 2012 fiscal year, please contact Connie Isaacs, MVHO's Chief Financial Officer, at (937) 263-4449 ext. 404.